All 1 day BIIAB APLH courses are currently suspended due to the ongoing issues surrounding CV-19. However you are now able to take your exam at home on your own laptop or desktop computer. This is the same certificate that is provided from the 1 day course and is accepted by all licensing authorities when making a Personal Licence application under the Licensing Act 2003.
£125+vat for 1 candidate
£75+vat for any extra candidates
Our instant online APLH exam is ideal for anyone who cannot dedicate a full day and those in a hurry for their exam result (instant result) and certificate FAST TRACKED (around 3-5 days)
The result will be known instantly and a (free) re-sit is also included if required. Handbook, practice exam papers and full confirmation is sent once we have received your booking.
Please note – the exam will be conducted online and the result will be instant, this is not a paper based exam with results known in 2-3 days.
- Revision Book
- Mock Exam Paper
- Online Course / Presentation
- ONLINE Home/Work Based Exam
- Take Exam Anytime Over a 10 Day Window
- Online Exam with Instant Result – No 3 day wait for result
- Free Immediate Re-sit (if needed)
- Certificate Fast Tracked (printed next day)
Personal Licence Application
Once you've got your APLH qualification you will need to apply to your local council for your Personal Licence.
Let INN Confidence process your application for you. We will:
- Conduct the criminal record check required by law
- Complete the Personal Licence application forms
- Complete the criminal record declaration
- Provide the endorsement of your photographs
- Submit your application to the relevant Licensing Authority
- Inn Confidence charge a £38 admin fee for this service. Disbursements (DBS £25 and Authority fee £37) are mandatory and will need to be paid by the applicant regardless. The personal licence application service, covers all of these fees.