Personal Licence

Personal Licence Application Service

Once you’ve got your APLH or SCPLH qualification you will need to apply to your local council for your Personal Licence.

Let INN Confidence process your licence application for you. We will:

  • Conduct the criminal record check required by law
  • Complete the Personal Licence application forms
  • Complete the criminal record declaration
  • Provide the endorsement of your photographs
  • Submit your application to the relevant Licensing Authority

* Inn Confidence charge a £50 admin fee for this service. Disbursements (DBS £25 and Authority fee £37) are mandatory and will need to be paid by the applicant regardless. The personal licence application service, covers all of these fees.

Please complete the form below and a member of the team will contact you to start your application