It can be hard to know how to get a personal licence and exactly what you should be looking for. Finding the qualifications you need to apply for and the correct agencies to send your application to is a tricky business, wouldn’t life be easier if we had an agency that gets all of this information together for you? That’s where we come in.
How To Get a Personal Licence
There are a series of criteria that you need to submit to your local Licensing Authority to obtain your personal licence, including:
- A completed application form
- 2 photos that have been appropriately endorsed
- A DBS certificate
- A disclosure of convictions and declaration form
- The appropriate fee
- A certificate holding the relevant licensing qualifications (i.e. BIIAB or APLH)
Once you have all of this ready, you are able to finally apply for your personal licence. However, if you’re struggling to get in touch with the relevant member of your local council, or don’t have the time to apply personally and would prefer to have a trusted company manage your application for you, that’s where we can help you here at Inn Confidence.
Having a professional licensing company manage your personal licence application
Once you’ve had your APLH or SCPLH qualification then you can apply to your local council for your personal licence. However, we can process your application for you here at Inn Confidence. Our processing will include us:
- Conducting a criminal record check that is required by the law
- Completing all Personal Licence application forms
- Completing the criminal record declaration
- Providing an endorsement of your photographs
- Submitting your application to your relevant Licensing Authority
Once all of this has been completed you will finally be the owner of a personal alcohol licence! With an admin fee of only £50 for this service, our personal licence application service can save you a headache, however you will still be required to pay for the DBS check (£25) and Authority fee (£37), both of which are mandatory for attainment of a personal licence but not included in our admin fee.
Using Inn Confidence to apply for your personal licence
If you’re interested in using Inn Confidence to help to apply for your personal licence, browse our website to find out more about our services or call a member of our knowledgeable team on 0151 558 1783.