Premises Licence Transfer Application

If a person wishes to take over an existing premises licence they can apply for a premises licence to be transferred to them. Let Inn Confidence take care of your transfer of premises licence application for you.


We will need:

  • Premises Licence (original must be returned)
  • Consent Form (to be completed by the previous premises licence holder)
  • INN Confidence will provide and complete all paperwork and submit the application on your behalf


We charge £125+vat for this service