Inn Confidence provides a fixed-fee service for premises licence applications for the:
- Grant of a new Premises Licence (£750 ex vat)
- Full variation of an existing Premises Licence (£500 ex vat)
- Prices exclude vat and licensing disbursements
What does this cover?
- Risk Assessment by an experienced consultant
- Liaison with the applicant and the responsible authorities
- Preparation, completion & submission of all forms of application including the Operating Schedule
- Preparation and the posting of notices for the premises and in the local press
- Negotiation with any concerned parties throughout the consultation period
What would be extra?
The cost of suitable layout plans to accompany the application (which we can arrange for you), the newspaper notice fee (usually around £200-£300), the Licensing Application fee (grant or full variation is usually £100 or £190) and Representation at a licensing hearing (if there are stubborn objections that cannot be negotiated away).
What other applications will INN Confidence process?
- Minor variation of a premises licence
- Transfer of a Premises Licence
- Appointment of a new Designated Premises Supervisor
- Issue of Temporary Event Notices
- and, of course, the Grant of a Personal Licence
For what businesses have INN Confidence successfully gained a premises licence?
- Cafes & Coffee shops
- Pubs & Wine Bars
- Night Clubs
- Convenience Stores & off-licences
- Theatres & Cinemas
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Community Centres & Village Halls
- Late night take-aways
- Sports & Leisure Centres
- Social Clubs
- Service Stations & Truck-stops
- Florists & Hairdressers
- Breweries & alcohol distribution centres
- and even a Tall Ship!
Why choose Inn Confidence?
- Highly regarded and experienced licensing consultants
- National coverage
- Fixed-fee on all applications
- Fully managed from consultation to completion