You must have already passed the APLH / Personal licence exam before you start the application process.
Once you’ve got your APLH qualification you will need to apply to your local council for your Personal Licence.
Let INN Confidence process your application for you. We will:
- Conduct the criminal record check required by law
- Complete the Personal Licence application forms
- Complete the criminal record declaration
- Provide the endorsement of your photographs
- Submit your application to the relevant Licensing Authority
- Inn Confidence charge £99+vat for this service. Disbursements (DBS £18 and Authority fee £37) are mandatory and will need to be paid by the applicant regardless. The personal licence application service, covers both of these fees.
Inn Confidence Admin Fee - £53.17+vat
Licensing Authority Fee - £37 No Vat
DBS Certificate - £18 No Vat