Once you've got your APLH qualification you will need to apply to your local council for your Personal Licence.
Let INN Confidence process your application for you. We will:
- Conduct the criminal record check required by law
- Complete the Personal Licence application forms
- Complete the criminal record declaration
- Provide the endorsement of your photographs
- Submit your application to the relevant Licensing Authority
- Inn Confidence charge £99+vat for this service. Disbursements (DBS £23 and Authority fee £37) are mandatory and will need to be paid by the applicant regardless. The personal licence application service, covers both of these fees.